Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf.
- Taking incoming video and audio calls from legal entities and individuals;
- Correct inserting of the information received during the call into the database;
- Qualified, full interpretation of the client’s speech on different topics;
- Support for high-standard telephone interpretations.
- English and Russian language skills at level C1 or higher;
- Client-oriented work attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Degree in English philology/interpretation would be an advantage.
- Successful candidates will be working at a modern work environment, following a paid 3-week training at our premises in Vilnius. Our company assists new hires by providing assistance in finding an apartment.
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Public health insurance + Private health Package
- Possibility to work on weekends;
- Salary increase after 6 months;
- Work schedules: 5/2; 15:00 to 00:00; 16:00 to 01:00; 17:00 to 02:00; 18:00 to 03:00;
- Trips, parties, events & sports tournaments organized for the employees all over the year.