Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high quality service to our Clients.
Are you a person who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate accountant internship with a “can-do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius.
· Work in a virtual team, with different foreign companies;
· Provide monthly management reports and schedules;
· Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
· Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
· Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
· Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
· Analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
· Ability to work in a team and individually.
· Opportunity to work with international companies;
· Personal and professional development;
· Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
· Dynamic and modern office environment;
· Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
· Remote work opportunity.
· Flexible working schedule;
· Dedicated mentor;
· Office Benefits: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms.
· Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.
Gross salary: from 700 euros/month