Wealth Dynamix is a multi-award-winning financial technology provider, underpinned by deep domain expertise. We specialize in the provision of cutting-edge Client Lifecycle Management solutions to the world’s leading private banks and wealth management firms.
The fully integrated, end to end digital CLM solution, WDX1, addresses the key industry challenges presented by the complex requirements of Client Lifecycle Management and the orchestration of key activities. These include client acquisition, onboarding, regulatory compliance, relationship management, client servicing, business intelligence and digital portals (client and advisor).
Leveraging Microsoft’s industry leading Dynamics 365 platform, WDX 1 delivers benefits throughout the whole client lifecycle and transforms the way firms manage client wealth and deliver client excellence.
We pride ourselves on our company growth, we were recently listed 5th fastest growing Fintech in Europe by the Financial Times. We also take career progression seriously, with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning and development.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic professionals to join our rapidly growing global business. The right candidates should have a passion for new transformative technology, industry trends and delivering value to clients and to Wealth Dynamix via well executed projects. We offer the opportunity to join an ambitious company, implementing an industry leading solution in an environment where collaboration and pro-active suggestions for technology strategy are embraced.
The developer works as a part of a collaborative full stack development team.
· Develop new functionalities on our existing software product
· Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET, MVC framework, Web Api, and SQL Server
· Experience of full software lifecycle from interpretation of requirements to testing and deployment to production
· Ability to be part of multiple, simultaneous work streams
· Proactive person willing to challenge the status quo
· English speaking
· Experience of integrating systems
· Any Microsoft Certifications are a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2011 / 2013 / 2015 / 2016)
· Familiarity with tools and techniques such as continuous integration and automated testing
· Experience in financial sector