Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high quality service to our Clients.
Are you a person who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate accountant internship with a “can-do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius.
• Work in a virtual team, with different foreign companies;
• Provide monthly management reports and schedules;
• Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
• Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
• Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
• Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
• Analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
• Ability to work in a team and individually.
• Opportunity to work with international companies;
• Personal and professional development;
• Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
• Dynamic and modern office environment;
• Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
• Remote work opportunity.
• Flexible working schedule;
• Dedicated mentor;
• Office Benefits: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms.
• Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.