- Taking incoming video and audio calls from legal entities and individuals;
- Correct inserting of the information received during the call into the database;
- Qualified, full translation of the client’s speech on different topics;
- Support for high-standard telephone calls.
- English and Lithuanian language skills at level C1 or higher;
- Higher, secondary special education;
- Client – oriented work attitude;
- Good communication skills.
- Can provide a possibility for a remote job opportunity for those living in other cities in Lithuania;
- Great work conditions;
- Corporate training for all new candidates;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Additional health Insurance after 6 month;
- Salary increasing after 6 months;
- Active and fun corporate life throughout the year.
Work schedules 40 hours per week
Full time (40h/week)
10:00-19:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
18:00-04:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
986-1232 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių