About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
· You will be doing general accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
· You will deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits;
· You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation;
· You will review similar work prepared by junior members of the team;
· You will attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
· You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
· You have very good command of both written and spoken English;
· You will be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
· You will be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
Our Benefits Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.