What is our mission?
Shift4’s mission is to empower our partners and customer with a complete payment solution featuring the most secure, reliable, and fastest payment network available, backed by best-in-class technology and support.
What is Advanced Support?
Shift4’s Advanced Support Department is responsible for supporting, training, and implementation of products and services to our broad customer base. Shift4’s flagship product is Lighthouse Transaction Manager (LTM) utilizes an ASP operating environment. Our gateway solution utilizes full integration of POS/PMS systems and multiple industry-leading processors. This would include Lighthouse Transaction Manager, Universal Transaction Gateway (UTG), Skytab along any other Shift4 products. Feel free to check our website www.shift4.com for other Shift4 services and products. We do work with multiple massive companies in the United States, such as UPS, Hilton, KFC, Caesars Entertainment, Wendy’s, and much more.
What will you do?
- Answering all inbound calls, emails to the Advanced Support department according to your skill level;
- Identifying issues defined by customers;
- Logging case history and follow up on open cases for quality assurance and account retention;
- Proficient knowledge of installations, which includes pre-installation assessments and training of our customers using Shift4 products and services;
- Keeping abreast of our solutions’ new features, functionality, and installation procedures.
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must;
- Troubleshooting of PC-related issues;
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily with a passion to learn and self-motivation;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- Assertive and able to resolve customer issues with tact and diplomacy;
- Two separate shifts – early morning or late evening;
- Excellent communication skills required.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Team-building events and out-of-office activities;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- $ 50.000 stock signing bonus or an annual equity award;
- Employee referral program.
Negotiable salary depending on experience (from 1200 EUR bruto) and performance-based bonuses.