Bankera is an international payment services business, offering solutions to individuals and companies. It is built with a focus on digital businesses; hence it welcomes clients from various digital industries such as affiliate marketing, eCommerce, gambling, cryptocurrency exchanges, P2P finance and others.
Bankera is the only Lithuanian-founded company which has been ranked among the “Top 50” FinTech companies in Leading Global Fintech Innovators 2019 report by KPMG. Amid the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, the team of Bankera presented a short-term SME financing solution that was awarded the first place in the Digital Finance category of EUvsVirus hackathon, hosted by the European Commission.
By launching new products and solutions, Bankera is prepared for rapid expansion and is looking for new talents to join its ever-growing team. Explore our current job openings and find a career you love at Bankera (careers.bankera.com/).
Join our team as an
Bankera’s team is dedicated to making finance management easier. While our services are available globally, we aim to ensure customer satisfaction by creating simple, intuitive, and refreshing experiences. One of the most important Android Developer jobs at Bankera is the development of Bankera mobile application. Your role will include working with back-end integrations and delivering our customers an easy on-the-go payment solution. Together with the team, you will contribute to creating long-term value and build trust between the project and its customers.
You should find it interesting to
- Develop, build, maintain, and improve mobile applications
- Ensure quality and development of the application
- Evaluate emerging technologies to improve an existing application
- Test devices and emulators
- Deliver a clean, high quality, well-documented code
- Collaborate with engineers and developers
Skills to succeed in this position
- Experience in Android Studio and Gradle
- Understanding of Android`s design principles and interface guidelines
- Previous experience as an Android developer
- Attention to detail
- Being proactive
- Empathy and ability to work in a team
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated personality
Perks of working at Bankera:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices
- Team building events, summer/winter parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons and various gifts
- Employee referral program – you can get up to 1500 Euros for recommendation
- Professional and personal development – office library, learning days, global & local conferences
- Solid IT infrastructure
- Talented international team
- Progressive vacation policy – stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your holiday allowance
- Fully paid educational leave – get an extra 5 days fully paid holidays per year to get ready for your exams, dissertation and etc
- Health Benefits – online workouts, discounts for gym memberships and optical services, you do any sport – we will sponsor you
- Free Bankera services and card
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood the Candidate Policy Notice (https://careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/).
Check out more about us on https://bankera.com