From small business to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their on-going strategies.
Currently we are looking for Financial Audit Assistants! If finance, data, analytics, development, teamwork are the words that describe your career of the dreams – JOIN US!
Your career will start with trainings from 27th August, 2021. You will support our Audit team and help our clients meet their requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights. As an Audit Assistant, you will assist in various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As you build your finance & audit knowledge and experience, you can become a credible auditor/ finance expert influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries
You will get an exceptional experience and cover your university internship (if needed). The recruitment process has started, so apply online now and let’s talk!
Your key responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business
- Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Other data and information analysis, various help for the team on audit projects
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical and critical thinking, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Willingness to grow as finance/ audit expert
- Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as analytical and critical thinking skills
- Availability to work full time
- University degree or being last year student of economics/ finance/ accounting/ mathematics/ business/ engineering and other STEM or business-related subjects
- Passion about finance, quality, attention to details, curiosity
- Fluent/ high level spoken and written Lithuanian and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
Russian language would be an advantage
What we look for
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
We offer to you:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: 1200 – 1800 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Follow us on Facebook @EYCareersLithuania and Instagram @ey_lithuania.