Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company’s growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our clients.
• Identify and qualify new contacts;
• Pitch company services to new clients (no cold calling);
• Conduct market research;
• Participate in first stage B2B sales cycle.
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Advanced knowledge of English skills (verbal & written);
• Enthusiasm to enter the great world of sales;
• Additional foreign language (Swedish, Danish, German, Norwegian, etc.) is an advantage.
• Get employed by the end of the internship.
• Receive bonuses for successful performance.
• Get professionally coached by the best in their field.
• Start your career in business development.