Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will become a part of Citco Vilnius Internship Program 2021 and will work together with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer oriented individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
- You will learn to apply general accounting and bookkeeping principles in day-to-day practice.
- You will get to know how world’s biggest real estate and private equity corporations operate.
- You will be a part of global Citco team and be exposed to global locations and functions.
- You are thirsty to learning new things!
- You are energetic and “can do” attitude!
- You are student in Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Mathematics or similar subject.
- You have good English language skills.
- Paid 3 months internship and monthly sports incentive.
- Opportunity for a full-time offer of employment (upon successful completion of internship).
- A wide network of new connections.
- Be a part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.