About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Internship Program As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will become a part of Citco Vilnius Internship Program 2020 and will work together with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer oriented individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Global Subsidiary Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
Your Key Take Aways
· You will get exposure to day-to-day corporate secretarial activities, such as drafting corporate documents, checking, sorting and uploading client related documents and information into clients’ and/or internal databases following specific rules and instructions.
· You will learn requirements for corporate documents for different types of entities in various countries.
· You will get to know how world’s biggest real estate and private equity corporations operate.
· You will be a part of global Citco team and be exposed to global locations and functions.
· You are student in Law.
· You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
· You are thirst for learning new things!
What we offer
· Paid 3 months internship and monthly sports incentive.
· Opportunity for a full-time offer of employment (upon successful completion of internship).
· A wide network of new connections.
· Be a part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.