The Role / Responsibilities
We are looking for a person that will work on marketing, engagement and go-to-market activities across Moody’s ESG suite of products and services. The person will need to liaise with multiple teams (Product Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Research, Corporate Branding & Communications) across Moody’s and its affiliates to develop and execute on go-to-market campaigns with the ultimate view of meeting our commercial targets. The person will be responsible for authoring marketing and research content and ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all content produced.
• Create ESG, macroeconomic and sector-specific written content for go-to-market activities on behalf of the business unit. The range of activity includes thought leadership, marketing content, new product launch materials, sales engagement/training materials, award submissions, op-ed articles and presentations for distribution through multiple channels, eg. website, emails, brochures, advertisements, etc.
• Contribute written elements of marketing, advertisements, emails and social media content; author thought leadership content for application across multiple channels.
• Prepare collateral for events, internal communications, sales enablement and training materials.
• Be responsible for writing and proofreading various types of content.
• Provide advice to colleagues on how to write, including answering questions on style.
• Drive content creation process improvements and efficiencies; contributing ideas and striving to improve speed to market.
• Partner with Marketing and Communications colleagues to develop briefs for internal design team or external agencies to create and deliver visuals/ads/creative assets.
• Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required. Qualification in English/Journalism/Business preferred.
• Previous experience editing and proofreading in an online B2B English-language environment.
• Knowledge of print and digital marketing channels; ability to leverage marketing automation tools.
• Interest in current affairs and international business essential.
• Fluent English speaker – excellent writer with proven experience across all forms of content with research and analytical experience.
• Excellent time management skills, with an ability to work to tight and multiple deadlines, while maintaining quality control processes, accuracy and style.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (working knowledge of InDesign would be a plus).
• Works well independently but within a collaborative global environment.