A Customer Service representative is expected to work with our clients by promoting the highest level of service and professionalism. We work with a wide array of clients who rely on the highest quality of service and dedication. Customer Service Representatives are expected to project a positive company image and experience through phone interaction. They should support interactions with customers through multi messaging campaigns such as email, mail, phone, task systems, and chat systems. These interactions should be coordinated and real time. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the entire merchant processing industry as well as the entire transaction cycle.
- Enhances organization reputation by providing clients with a first-class customer service experience;
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, chat, and tickets;
- Assist customers with navigating our website, statements, contracts, orders, and billing inquiries;
- Utilize strong problem-solving and people skills to ensure first call resolution;
- Work closely with additional internal departments and teams to understand and ensure the proper course of action is taken;
- Thoroughly document inquiries and outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis;
- Receives and places follow up calls/ emails/ tickets/ projects to answer client inquiries in a timely manner;
- Seeks, understands and implements the client’s expectations;
- Actively participate in team/ departmental meetings to provide feedback and improve the overall work environment;
- This position requires employees to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the public; work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues; and complete projects under tight deadlines even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments;
- Demonstrate exemplary performance & attendance;
- As a Support Representative, you will occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in this job description.
- Ability to work in the early morning shift;
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred;
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills;
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality, ability to adapt to and implement change;
- Incredible attention to detail, goal and results oriented, resourceful and motivated to learn;
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills, creative and forward thinking;
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications;
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Team-building events and out-of-office activities;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- $ 50.000 stock signing bonus or an annual equity award;
- Employee referral program.
Negotiable salary depending on experience (from 1200 EUR bruto) and performance-based bonuses.