Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenue of more than $24billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and development of the centralized reporting systems and internal databases
- Supporting the team in the efficient delivery of key financial data/information to the commercial teams and business leaders
- Supporting smooth and steady migration of routine labor intensive reporting to centralized/automated solution
- Supporting various aspects of project delivery within the finance systems remit
Skills and Requirements
- Studying for or completed degree in a data related discipline (Info Systems, Computing Science, Statistics, etc.)
- A desire to improve manual processes via automated routines
- Ability to work autonomously but with good awareness of overall team objectives
- A passion for accuracy with high levels of attention to detail
- An awareness of SQL and data manipulation techniques as well as BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableu, MIcrostrategy, Business Objects, Cognos) would be an advantage
- The desire to improve and expand technical skillset.
- Self-starter with high levels of motivation and the tenacity to be successful
- Excellent verbal / written English skills
The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- 12 months contract (with opportunity to extend).
For more information about UAB „Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics“ please visit us: http://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/Lithuania