When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission of making the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $24 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day analysis and end user support of multiple Oracle / Hyperion EPM applications. You will coordinate and be responsible for setting up approved security for end users, modifying said security as required, and assisting end users with technical setup of Smart View and basic instruction on user for HFM, ESSBase and Hyperion Planning. This position will give you a chance to work with finance, IT, business and build a broad network within the company.
What will you do?
Support the user community with metadata management, user security setup / modifications, and assist on Smart View installation and basic use
Work to build out metadata changes for project work and monthly maintenance using DRM (Data Relationship Manager) for multiple financial systems
Participate in multiple system improvement projects
Perform and support analysis and managerial reporting activities
Participate in IT-driven initiatives such as disaster recovery testing, infrastructure upgrades, Corporate security projects etc.
How will you get here?
- Excellent verbal / written English skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Math, Finance / Accounting, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience supporting Financial Systems, working as IT help desk or customer service specialist
- Experience in supporting global stakeholders and large end user community base
- Strong business writing / communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
It would be great if you have
- Understanding of one or more of the following technologies: Hyperion Financial Reporting, SmartView, Essbase Studio, Hyperion Planning, Data Relationship Manager (DRM)
- Exposure to BI / ETL tools and processes
- Knowledge and use of relational database concepts and designs
- Familiarity with metadata management, security setup, and Smartview/Excel applications
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.