Job Title: Financial Systems Support Specialist
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $24 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day end user support of multiple Oracle / Hyperion applications. You will help and be responsible for setting up, modifying and assisting end users with technical setup and basic instruction on user for financial systems. This position will give you a chance to work with finance, IT, business and build a broad network within the company.
What will you do?
- Support the user community with setup / modifications, and assistance on installation and basic use
- Work with administrators on system changes for project work and monthly maintenance
- Perform and support analysis and managerial reporting activities
- Participate in IT-driven initiatives such as recovery testing, infrastructure upgrades, etc.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Math, Finance / Accounting, or related field
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal / written English skills
- High customer attention and / or experience as help desk or customer service specialist
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- Base salary starting from 1300 Eur (Bruto) and additional bonus package.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.