Cognizant is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world with massive plans for Europe in coming years. We are looking for specialists, who would like to work with our client – one of the largest P&C Insurance Company in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in Communication and collaboration with external Collectors/Clients to ensure highest level of process quality.
- Participation in learning sessions and training new joiners about work types and processes.
- Different tasks, related with client services and production:
– review statements of accounts from brokers/third parties;
– reconciliation of received cash;
– investigation of mismatches in received information;
– raising payments;
– managing disputes;
– cancellation of payments;
– managing correspondence and documentation.
- Participation in different projects contributing for process improvement.
- Preparation of reports and analysis.
For success You need:
- To be fluent in spoken and written French (B2 and upper level).
- 1+ years of Experience in Finance/Insurance field.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Computer literacy and more than basic working experience with MS Excel.
- Good communication and planning skills; customer focus and positive attitude.
- Experience of Debt management (cash collections, dispute handling, and interaction with underwriters) will be an advantage.
- Higher Education in Finance/Accounting or related field will be an advantage.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and modern work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
Please apply here, where You will find more info about the company and 1st round test for assessment to this position.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.