The Role / Responsibilities
This position is a key client service role responsible for partnering directly with all recruiters, internal and external clients in a professional, diligent and courteous manner. The HR Associate will primarily ensure the timely and accurate scheduling and coordination of all candidates interviewing for positions within Moody’s.
This role is also responsible for handling and directing calls from both internal and external clients related to recruitment and ensuring that candidates and managers have a smooth interview process.
The HRA also supports any general administration requirements for the Talent Acquisition team and participates in special projects and audits and ensures compliance with company and employment policies regarding hiring practices.
- Coordinate interview process and communicate interview details to candidates and interviewers
- Coordinating any travel requirements that relate to the interview process
- Process candidate expenses for payment and vendor invoices for payment
- Responsible for providing comprehensive support to projects such as Graduate Recruitment that involves the organization of events and assessment days, university outreach, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle the administration of candidate Testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven administrative experience, ideally having supported a team including significant involvement in Talent Acquisition administration would be preferred Technical Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Experience with HRIS systems and experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS), would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
Demonstrates appropriate confidentiality at all times when working with sensitive information
Temporary contract (2 years maternity cover)