Intern, Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Bentley’s mission is to provide innovative software and services for the enterprises and professionals who design, build and operate the world’s infrastructure – advancing both the global economy and environment for improved quality of life.
The Software Quality Analyst will be a part of the multi-national team that owns end to end development from concept to feature implementation, testing and documentation. S(he) will work to ensure we are implementing features that meets user needs and expectations: design, review and contribute on test cases, scenarios and Quality Assurance procedures of SYNCHRO Construction products and services.
A Day in QA internship:
- Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams
- Develop acceptance criteria, test cases and checklists for functional testing
- Prepare test environments (Azure, on-premise and cloud)
- Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Propose software improvements
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver quality product and test faster thought the process
- You are a student of engineering, computer science, mathematics or other related field
- You like continuous learning and challenging tasks
- You are true critical thinker with sharp analytical skills
- You have an Eagle eye for details and passion for quality
- You have skills to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You know English well
You get extra points for each item:
- Database (SQL; Oracle) knowledge
- Operating Systems administration skills
- Test automation concept basics
- The sense of humor is a plus too!
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to join a creative software development team and make your mark in creating cutting-edge technology product
- Real tasks in challenging projects and use the newest technologies
- A personal mentor to support you
- A flexible work schedule if you need to combine work and studies
- Work environment that suits concentration as well as teamwork
- Time to recharge: team building events, table tennis, table football, x-box, heavy bag and much more
- Salary working full time will be 1000 EURbefore taxes
Bentley Systems offer Software Testing internships and permanent positions in our Vilnius and Kaunas offices.
Sounds Like a Good Fit? Would you like to try?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org