Do you revel in working with enterprise-level technologies and top-shelf solutions? Then this is the challenge for you! Come aboard and join our team ensuring a successful customer journey to millions of end-users.
You will be helping one of the largest telecom companies in the United States by building software solutions to be used in more than 20.000 physical retail stores all over the US. Also will be building self-sufficient API layers that will enable the creation of modern user interfaces for a smooth purchase experience of shoppers in a real-time.
You will enter a project where you will have room to explore and contribute to decision-making.
Being a part of our international team of like-minded developers in Europe and the U.S., you will have access to one of the world’s biggest sandboxes of e-commerce tools and applications. This is an opportunity for you, both still growing and experienced Developer, who wants to choose your own way of working.
Do you have what it takes:
- Experience in Java software development.
- Aspiration for high-quality code driven by test automation, code reviews, and modern development practices.
- Proficiency in REST API’s.
- Capability to support live production systems.
- Detective mind able to come up with solutions.
- Good communication skills in English for international teamwork.
- Team spirit and skills to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment.
Tech stack of the project:
- Java 11.
- Spring Boot.
- Redis (key-value store).
- MongoDB (NoSql) .
- Kubernetes (Conducktor).
- Influx DB.
- Splunk (logs).
- SonarQube (code quality).
- Cucumber (integration tests).
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
Salary range: 2500-7000 EUR gross