Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high quality service to our Clients.
Are you a junior accountant who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate junior accountant with a “can-do spirit” to the office located in Vilnius. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and developing a financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
· Responsible for primary bookkeeping (record of invoices, bank transactions, payments);
· Collect, analyse financial and administrative data from different sources and put in the system to ensure that accounting information is complete, accurate and timely processed;
· Perform reconciliations of banks, accounts payable and receivable;
· Prepare periodic reports in time;
· Liaise with the client on simple accounting matters;
· Assist accountants on delivered tasks.
· Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
· Analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar (might be last year student)
· Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
· Ability to work in a team.
· Independent thinking and ability to search for solutions individually – is a plus.
· Competitive salary;
· Opportunity to work with international companies;
· Personal and professional development;
· Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
· Dedicated mentor
· Dynamic and modern office environment;
· Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
· Remote work opportunity.
· Flexible working schedule;
· Office Benefits: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms.
· Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more;
Gross salary: 900-1300 Eur