Baltic Assist is one of the fastest-growing international companies in Baltics. We are outsourcing top-level employees to „hottest“ startups and innovative large enterprises from Scandinavian countries, USA and UK. Our core values: Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support the Company’s growth and enables us to deliver high quality services to Clients.
Are you a junior accountant who enjoys working in a team, gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks development within an international organization? We are searching for passionate colleagues with a “can-do spirit” to join our team in Vilnius.
You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and developing a financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Primary bookkeeping (record of invoices, bank transactions, payments);
- Collection, analysis and recording of financial and administrative data from different sources to ensure that accounting information is complete, accurate and timely processed;
- Reconciliations of banks, accounts payable and receivable;
- Preparing periodic reports on time;
- Liaise with the client on simple accounting matters;
- Assisting accountants.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar (might be third or last year student);
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Independent thinking and ability to seek out information.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with international companies;
- Personal and professional development;
- Great opportunity for career growth;
- Dedicated mentor;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Remote work opportunity;
- Flexible schedule;
- Office: dynamic and modern office environment, rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view, secured bike lock room and shower rooms, office library, PlayStation, foosball, game nights and more.
Salary: 900 – 1300 EUR (gross) with opportunity to grow.