Bankera is a financial service that comprises several aspects of business, from software development to regulatory compliance. If you are thinking about career as a lawyer, this is an excellent opportunity to learn from law experts and gain experience in Fintech environment. Your daily tasks will include preparing and managing Bankera’s contracts, policies and procedures with applicable financial laws.
You should find it interesting to:
- Drafting and reviewing legal correspondence and contracts
- Drafting internal legal documents
- Organizing and maintaining legal files and documents
- Conduct legal research when needed
- Assist to lawyers and other qualified colleagues with various tasks
- Higher degree in law (can be a student)
- Great academic results
- Understanding of legal acts
- Excellent written and conversational English
- Extreme attention to details
Perks of working at Bankera:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices
- Team building events, summer/winter parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons and various gifts
- Progressive vacation policy – stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your holiday allowance
- Free Bankera services and card
- Office library
- Professional and personal development
Interested? Drop us your CV or Linkedin url at email@example.comSalary for this position ranges from 1050 to 1250 Eur (before taxes). The final offer depends on your experience, skills, and motivation.
Explore our current job openings and find a career you love at Bankera: https://careers.bankera.com/
Bankera is an international payment services business, offering solutions to individuals and companies. It is built with a focus on digital businesses; hence it welcomes clients from various digital industries such as affiliate marketing, eCommerce, gambling, cryptocurrency exchanges, P2P finance and others.
Bankera is the only Lithuanian-founded company which has been ranked among the “Top 50” FinTech companies in Leading Global Fintech Innovators 2019 report by KPMG. Amid the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, the team of Bankera presented a short-term SME financing solution that was awarded the first place in the Digital Finance category EUvsVirus hackaton, hosted by the European Commission.
By launching new products and solutions, Bankera is prepared for rapid expansion and is looking for new talents to join its ever-growing team.