About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Global Subsidiary Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
· You will assist senor lawyers in the provision of corporate legal services to clients based in foreign jurisdiction;
· You will prepare legal documents for all stages of company lifecycle, i.e. from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients worldwide in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines;
· You will perform and/ or monitor statutory filings with local authorities;
· You will coordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/ or documentation required to carry out assignments;
· You have a degree in Law (or last year student)
· You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
· You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
Our Benefits Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.