LEAD RESEARCH SPECIALIST
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the specific tech market and an ideal customer profile;
- Under general supervision, research and qualify outbound leads out of a provided list of a companies;
- Navigate through LinkedIn to uncover decision makers and lead contacts, and engage through email and LinkedIn messaging;
- Utilize the Salesforce CRM tool to accurately check current leads, opportunities, and clients to properly use the system as trained;
- Attend sales meetings and/or training to maintain current understanding of company products and services;
- Participate in learning and training opportunities when appropriate to continuously build customer services and sales knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers;
- Become an expert in Data-driven sales.
What We Expect:
- A curiosity about lead generation and sales;
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English is required;
- Relentlessness, productivity and focus on a task at hand;
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sellhack, Mixmax, Hunter.io tools would be nice.
Interested? Join a culture where:
We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues – this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out.