Are you attentive to detail and love looking through operational data to enhance a positive impact to the business? If it is yes, you are suitable candidate to join OUTOKUMPU Master Data team in Vilnius.
What you would do:
- Create and maintain the master data objects in accordance to agreed SLA’s
- Reviewing that the information given in the request is according standards and suppliers requirement for identification.
- Enrichment of data according information from suppliers’ databases.
- Additional info requests for materials that does not meet standards.
- Escalate data governance issues to the data manager and global data governance lead as required
- Carry out harmonization, replacement and duplicate reduction processes
- Ensure compliance of material descriptions with defined templates and patterns
- Continuance of services in times of (un)expected unavailability
- Escalate data governance issues
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience in engineering area is mandatory
- Solid professional with at least 2 years of experience preferred for materials, engineering or industrial maintenance
- Basic unterstanding of material data structure (name, UOM, part number, manufacturer data, etc.)
- English language skills
- Skills in Excel is an asset, medium is mandatory
- Good understanding of technical items, documents and drawings
- Versatility, customer orientation, strong attention for detail
- ERP literate (SAP, Maximo, etc.) – we would see this as an advantage
- Privilege to work for an industry leader;
- Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
- Modern offices in Quadrum business centre;
- People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues who will inspire you to join various company events, volunteering activities, etc.;
- Training programs within the company or elsewhere;
- Flextime and occasional work from home;
- Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 08-05-2021 via our website. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1540 EUR – 2000 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
For more information please contact Kamile Juozapaviciute by:
phone: +370 618 41581.
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be the best value creator in stainless steel through customer orientation and efficiency. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. www.outokumpu.com