A POS Support Representative is expected to work with customers to identify POS system-related problems and advise them on solutions. They should achieve resolution by analyzing call logs to notice common trends and underlying problems and by applying a logical thought process to the troubleshooting they are performing based on the training they have been given. They should support interactions with customers through multi messaging campaigns such as email, tickets, phone, task, and chat systems. These interactions should be coordinated and real-time. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in-depth understanding of the software and equipment customers are using accompanied by good interpersonal and customer service skills. Training is provided on our hardware and software.
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must;
- Willingness to develop computer skills;
- Ability to work from 5 pm till 2 am (1 weekend day);
- Computer hardware/ networking/ software troubleshooting skills would be a huge advantage;
- Experience managing or working in the restaurant industry would be an advantage;
- Customer Service/ Technical Support experience preferred;
- Working with Point of Sale equipment, credit card terminals, registers is a plus.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Team-building events and out-of-office activities;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- $ 50.000 stock signing bonus or an annual equity award;
- Employee referral program.
Negotiable salary depending on experience (from 1200 EUR bruto) and performance-based bonuses.