Wix’s Blog team. Our users have written over 200M posts worldwide – and that number is constantly growing.
We’re looking for Product Manager interns to join us and work on products that impact millions of our users as part of a 6-month paid internship in our offices located in the Old Town of Vilnius. During the internship, we’ll evaluate your progress, and once completed, you may be offered a full-time position.
A Product Manager/Owner who’s willing to learn how to make great products and impact the lives of our bloggers. You’re great at identifying and following up on new business opportunities and you have an analytical approach to everything you do. You’re goal-oriented and independent.
Bonus points if you have previous experience in the IT field, UX/UI design, or similar fields.
As a Product Manager Intern, you will:
- Be mentored by the some of the best professionals in the industry
- Work on real projects and be a part of our product management teams
- Take ownership of developing a product from idea to production
- Own the product’s life cycle: market, data, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope and KPIs
- Work closely with top-notch pros in Product Management, UX and Dev to take your product to market
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data to make improvements
- May 19 – Deadline for submitting applications for the program
- May 20 – Opening event (introduction to Wix, the Product Manager role at Wix and a presentation of the professional home assignment you’ll receive)
- May 28 – Deadline for submitting your home assignment
- June 7 to 11 – Assignment review interviews
- June 14 to 25 – HR interview and job offers
Applications will be accepted until May 19th, 2021. The internship will begin in early July.
Salary range is 1,000 – 1,400 Eur GROSS / month