Bankera seeks a motivated B2B sales representative. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and pass it on to the client. Candidate could be a final year student as we offer flexible working hours. If you love a challenge, we can’t wait to see your resume.
You should find it interesting to:
• B2B sales
• Directly responsible for sales within the assigned territory
• Contract prospective customers
• Look for new business opportunities and new contacts
• Active day-to-day communication with potential customers and follow-ups by guiding them to successful our solution evaluation and sales
• Performing strategic research and analysis to create credibility and value in our solution
• Proficient in the English language
• Degree in Economics, Finance or Management (can be a final year student)
• Ability to organize tasks and work under minimal or no supervision
• Outstanding negotiation and written presentation skills
• Good networking abilities
• Qualities of understanding, patience, and ability to remain calm in overwhelming circumstances
• Experience in financial services sales would be an advantage
Perks of working at Bankera:
Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
Team building events, summer/winter parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons and various gifts
Progressive vacation policy – stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your holiday allowance
Free Bankera services and card
Professional and personal development
Salary for this position ranges from 1200 to 2500 Eur (before taxes). The final offer depends on your experience, skills, and motivation.
Interested? Drop us your CV or Linkedin url at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore our current job openings and find a career you love at Bankera: https://careers.bankera.com/
Bankera is an international payment services business, offering solutions to individuals and companies. It is built with a focus on digital businesses; hence it welcomes clients from various digital industries such as affiliate marketing, eCommerce, gambling, cryptocurrency exchanges, P2P finance and others.
Bankera is the only Lithuanian-founded company which has been ranked among the “Top 50” FinTech companies in Leading Global Fintech Innovators 2019 report by KPMG. Amid the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, the team of Bankera presented a short-term SME financing solution that was awarded the first place in the Digital Finance category EUvsVirus hackaton, hosted by the European Commission.
By launching new products and solutions, Bankera is prepared for rapid expansion and is looking for new talents to join its ever-growing team.