Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit http://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/Lithuania .
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 900 employees team:
Scientist (fixed term)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and validation of instrumental analytic methods for protein analysis.
- Instrumental protein characterization and analysis methods using mass spectrometry, HPLC and spectroscopy methods.
- Preparation of development reports and documentation.
- Analytical method development under ISO and GMP principals.
Education/skill and experience:
- Master or PhD degree in chemistry or biochemistry.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the area of protein analytics using Mass spectrometry, HPLC and UV-VIS spectroscopy methods.
- Knowledge of ISO 13845 and GMP standards related to instrumental analysis
- Good English communication skills – verbal and written
The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- Salary ranges from 1 800 EUR to 2 400 EUR per month (bruto) and additional benefits package.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.