We are looking for energetic and responsible persons to work as Resident Team Leaders at our 2019 Summer Camp.
The right candidates will be part of a team in charge of our international students aged 10 to 17 years.
- The welfare and well-being of our resident campers;
- Planning, organizing and implementing daily in-house activities at the camp;
- Participating in the entertainment provided for the campers;
- Accompanying and monitoring students on excursions;
- Motivating students to participate in activities and to integrate with fellow campers;
- Providing the support required in order to ensure the safety and comfort of the students.
Requirements for the position are:
- Aged 20 years or over;
- Minimum English level of Upper Intermediate;
- A mature and responsible character;
- Highly motivated and energetic;
- Creative and fun-loving;
- A good team-player;
- Willing to work late hours and on weekends;
- Must be available from June 17th until August 18th, 2019.
We offer excellent conditions and benefits!
If you enjoy working with young people and making new friends then this is the summer job for you! Please send your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible to secure a position.