Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenue of more than $24billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
- Maintain the validation schedule and keep all equipment and processes in a qualified state to support GMP requirements;
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols (equipment, computerized systems, and processes);
- Carrying out validation activities on equipment before handover/return to the system owner and updating all relevant records and schedules;
- Supervising technicians, fitters, and contractors as required when external support is utilized for qualification activities;
- Represent the business in customer audits and regulatory inspections to demonstrate that we have compliant systems;
- Creating/maintaining qualification-related records, procedures, documents, and drawings;
- Ensuring compliance with safety, health, and environmental (SHE) legislation;
- Mechanical/Automatic Engineering Degree;
- Demonstrable validation experience in a medical device (ISO13485), biopharmaceutical, consumer healthcare or related industry;
- Validation experience within a GMP environment would be beneficial;
- Working knowledge with clean rooms, controlled temperature units, and automated production lines;
- Proven problem-solving skills/diagnosing faults/resolving qualification issues;
- Excellent planning and time management ability;
- The ability to work independently and autonomously to support validation projects.
The Company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
- Salary from 1200 e. to 1700 e. (brutto).